Thursday 22 November 2012

Healthy Living - Day Two




Today was divided into three sessions rather than two and I worked with Y3/4. I tried to cater my lecture to them and changed my video example to be less extreme. Yesterday I used a public information film likening smoking to Russian roulette whereas today it was a cartoon about nicotine addiction. 
After a quick recap of 2Simple 2Publish Leaflet, we were away. Pupils chose images to attract attention to their leaflet and added in relevant explanatory information. They did a brilliant job and, as the last group had slightly longer to work on their leaflets, several finished and printed them out with obvious pride in their creations.

See also two parallel blogs "Meat, fish and alternatives" and "Noisy Time".

No comments:

Post a Comment