Sunday 16 September 2012

iPad Collage apps



I've downloaded so many apps over the past couple of months with the intention of reviewing them and deciding which are most appropriate for me and children. I've not got round to doing proper reviews but here are emailed exports from a number of the "collage" apps.

I haven't paid for any of these, taking advantage of them being free (permanently or for a limited period). They have slightly different features which you'll need to explore but they're all easy to use. The emailed exports are also usually of good quality.
     




Pic Collage
Bubble Frame
Polyframe

FastCollage
Diptic
Photoframe
TurboCollage
Collage

I'll also include here:-
    Comic Strip
           
This list is not exhaustive, does not cover apps I couldn't get for 
free and which might only be 
available for the iPod.


The only one I've not included as a screenshot is PicPlayPost. This I like because you can import video as part of the collage of images.

















Finally, these apps are ideal for recording a field trip or event "on the fly" and personalising it.

No comments:

Post a Comment