Tuesday 9 April 2013

Corpse Talk & Kar2ouche

I've mentioned both of the following before but feel the need to repeat myself to get a message across.

The Phoenix* is a comic produced by David Fickling publishers. It's well worth a look and I'd like to mention one of my favourite, regular features - Corpse Talk.
Title frame for Corpse Talk from The Phoenix Comic
Recent issues have included interviews with Sir Francis Drake and Sir Christopher Wren.
My most recent copy has two Corspe Talk masks:-

Corpse Talk mask from The Phoenix Comic (DF Books)


Above is a screenshot of an activity in Kar2ouche where a child interviewer travels back in time to question Henry VIII.

This, in turn, reminded me of another Kar2ouche activity which I like - Florence Nightingale - This Was Your Life i.e. using a famous tv format to tell a biography.








No comments:

Post a Comment