Tuesday 26 March 2013

Scorpia Rising - Comic Life movie


As part of a literacy event, I showed teachers a video I had made from Comic Life. It covers the first chapter of Anthony Horowitz's book Scorpia Rising.  If you fancy having a go, or getting your children to have a go, there are a few points to note. Comic Life by default is portrait so you need to change the layout to landscape in Page Format. Now you should use each page as a single frame in order to tell your story. Export the video from the File menu.

My title screen

Crossing London

Making a break for it


Given the slip

I had some problems with my running my video so an alternative is to export your pages as images, import them into Movie Maker, set the timings for each slide and export it. Add a soundtrack and sound effects if appropriate.

'Fraid I haven't managed to embed a video clip in the blog yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment